Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coupon folder

This is my coupon folder I take to the store with me. It's easy to carry and has pretty much everything I need in it. I bought it from target for only a dollar. The new one that is black and white was made cheaper then my old pink one but my old one was falling apart. I painted a heart coupons on the back of it and started labeling the inside. One of the most important things I do is make sure I put an address label on the inside with my cell phone number. To me that is money. I label the different store that I visit most often. CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Winn Dixie, Dollar store ( dollar tree, family dollar and dollar general), Kmart,Target, Expiring, File, Out. Expiring tab I use for of course ones that are expiring. If I am not going to use them, I put them in front of the products so others can. Like a coupon fairy. File I use for coupons that I pick up while shopping. I never seen so many coupons on products until I stopped shopping at Walmart. Out is for restaurants. I also keep a pair of small scissors, calculator, and pen. You never know and yes I have cut coupons in the store before to use them in that trip. In each slot I put either the small keychain rewards card or the big. Sometimes both just in case I stick my card in the bag with all the exciting deals. 

No comments: