Friday, July 13, 2012

skin tags...

When I was pregnant with my girls I ended up getting some skin tags. One fell off on its own Sunday. It was hurting for a couple of days like it was irritated when I would rub my hand across it. It became a scab and just fell off. So I decided to try an idea I read somewhere on the internet about tying a string to cut off the circulation. On Monday 7/9/2012 I wore a string around it the whole day. Every now and then I pulled it a bit. Yes it did hurt alittle but not too much. The next day I cut the string really short. By day three when I woke up I noticed that the string was gone and the tag had become more brown. 7/12/2012 It was a hard scab and I just kept rolling it until it just fell off. One more skin tag down. My husband goes to the dr and pays to get them off. I get mine off for free. lol

No comments: