Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dare to compare.....

                         VS              
         


My oldest loves frozen waffles. She eats them almost every morning for breakfast. I decided to compare Aunt Jemima buttermilk waffles with Eggo buttermilk waffles. Aunt Jemima at Winn Dixie is usually on sale more often and cheaper, about $2.00 a box. This past week I picked up a box of Eggo waffles for $3.29 plus I received .05 cents fuel perks which = $1.00 if you fill up your tank to 20 gallons which I never do. Aunt Jemima waffles are hard even after toasted. At times I even had to use a steak knife to cut them. Eggo waffles I never had that problem they are always just right. So I decided to write to the companies and let them know what we thought. I will have to get back to you when they respond but we are sticking with Eggo waffles until Aunt Jemima changes something in their recipe so they are not so hard.

No comments: