Monday, June 25, 2012

Working Out

After being asked if I was pregnant again at a recent party, I have been trying to do some kind of work out. I love, love my kinect on the xbox. Dance Central is the game that I have been playing. It helps me drink alot of water. In between songs while they are adding up points I grab a sip of water. Its a fun way to work out. When I win all the games I will get dance central 2. I also do twist every other day. Of course sit ups when I remember. Anyway today I ran across this website with many different free work outs. Changing things up every now and then is a good way to keep your work out from going dull. Have fun and happy workout. I will also try this drink recipe. Its suppose to help your metabolism and its something different then drinking just plan water all the time.

No comments: