Monday, March 12, 2012

wags week of March 11, 2012

For some reason alot of things didn't go as planned. They are out of the paper plates. The $4 that was suppose to come off the one a day wasn't working at my store. The vanilla oreos were not ringing up $2.50. I did everything in 1 transaction and didn't expect Register Rewards back but was surprised.

2 orjel toothpaste for kids $3.99 on monthly BOGO unadvertised used 2@-$1/1 printed from Orjel's website. $1.99/2 = .99 cents. My girls had a blast personallizing their toothpaste. Comes with a bunch of stickers
4 Fiber One bars 5ct were on sale 2/$5 -2@ .50 cents/2 MFQ and this is where my surprise RR was if you buy 4 you get a $2 RR so better deal then I thought. Making them $1.75 each box.
1 pack of the walgreens diapers on sale $5.99 which I am pretty happy about b/c they work just fine.
2 newspapers
I used my $13.00 in RR from last week and paid $12.45 and got back the $2 RR

No comments: