Monday, March 12, 2012

Today at CVS March 12, 2012

Found out about the Craig touch screen MP3 players were advertised for $49.99 and you get a $10 CVS cash card back. They were ringing up for $9.99 and you could still get the cash card. I wasn't lucky enough to find any. Wrong place at the wrong time. Manager at one CVS said a lady purchased 6 when they first opened the store.
I did find some good deals on other things.
I purchased the wireless air 60 game system for only $40.00 for $4.99
Zone 3D game system only reg. $60 got it for $4.99
Wireless hunting video game system reg $40.00 got it for $4.99
my favorite one which will come in handy for years to come a lightblast entertainment projector reg. $100 got it for $19.99.
Very excited for Easter.
There are other things that are half price. Slap Wrist Watches reg $4.99.
Check different things in your store. Some have reported portable DVD players for only $20.00.
Sounds like a good time to stock up for Christmas. If I had the space I know I would.

No comments: