Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost there. I'm 37 weeks and 3 days today which was when I had my second daughter. I try not to complain too much but I do have a very long list of things that I am going through. Dr told me that now I am tired of being pregnant. Umm where have you been? I have been tired of being pregnant months ago. I don't tell my dr everything that I am going through everytime I go in. I've told her once why would I think she would keep wanting to listen to the samethings over and over again. Chocolate has been my best friend. It gets me through some hard times. lol I just love when people say your almost there.
School is not too far away. What sucks is I dont' think I will be able to drive my daughter when she starts school :'(. I just have to be there somehow. I think we are pretty ready. I lucked out and found her skorts at the family dollar. 3 pair came up to $21 can't beat that. Her pants I was able to find at walmart. They are really long so I do need to hem them. I will wait until it gets closer to the time to start wearing pants. Its so hot here I dont' think that will anytime soon.
I do have to say I am excited today b/c I was able to turn in some swagbucks today and order another amazon.com card.
Back to School- not much right now but I am sure there will be more in the upcoming weeks.
Walmart-
24 count crayons for .25 cents
2 pack of elmers glue sticks .25 cents
composition notebooks .25 cents each
kids safe scissors .25 cents
Walgreens -
Penway®.
Wooden Ruler, 12 in. .09 cents
2 Pocket Folder .09 cents
Highlighter .09 cents
Freebies-
Pampers gifts to grow program is giving away 10 points for free with this code. GTGTENMONTHCODE every little bit helps.

Shopping with no coupons:
CVS this week- M&M's Pretzel chocolate candies 2/$1.00 and you get back $1.00 in ECB so Free (limit 1 deal)
Celsius Green Tea 4 pk. $7.99 you will get $7.99 ECB back so this one is free also. ( limit 1 deal)
Print and use this coupon to make $2.00
Walgreens this week- Colgate total 5.8 oz $3.49 get back $3.49 RR so freebie
you can print this coupon and make .75 cents on the colgate.

This is the way I look at it with these types of deals. You have to go to walgreens or CVS for something already. So pick these things up also. Pay for them then use the rewards that you got from purchasing the other things toward what you were already buying to begin with. Just as long as its not for prescriptions. They may have other restrictions so you may want to pay attention to that also.

No comments: