Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Wow 2 days in the same week, its going to rain. I decided to use my disney movie rewards to buy some pictures. You get 30 pictures for 300 points. I want to get started scrapbooking again even if I have to do 2 pages a week.
Arby's Value Menu looks nice. Many things you can get for $1 so we might be visiting there this Friday after gymnastics. Too bad they don't have chicken nuggets on there. I do wish my kids would eat something else other then chicken nuggets when we go somewhere.
Sign-in or register at P&G saver for samples! Pantene Cascade Action Pack Pampers Cruisers Metimucil Fiber powder Plus a couple of Tide coupons, Iams or Purina Pet food. Here
Free Nikwax Tech Wash Travel Gel Here
Free VitalAid Energy Drink Supplement sample Here
This is one of my favorite websites for the kids to visit. Starfall they can learn to read and think they are just playing. I can trust the site will not mess up my computer either. Big plus for me right now since I just restored the whole thing.

Sara decided she wants a Monsters Vs. Aliens birthday party. Maybe once we go to the store and she sees the other ones I can get her to change her mine to something alittle more girly. She has been watching the movie just about everyday. I just don't have any ideas and can't find much of anything on the internet.

I have been itching to go to the recycling center. I dont' have any coupons and its driving me crazy. I also would love to stop at Suda salvage to see what they have and the thrift shop to pick up some cheap sunglasses since mine just broke and some fat clothes to fit my growing belly. I will try and hold off until next week but not sure if I can.

No comments: